5.27.2010

Canvas by Lands' End

Have you heard about Canvas, Lands' End newest brand? Don't worry, I hadn't either.
Lands' End, the company I always assumed would continue to cater to those post-retirement, still using pagers kind of people, recently unveiled a new, classic brand, Canvas, that's targeted to a much, MUCH younger audience.
As the website says, Canvas provides "clothing that is rooted in function but oriented toward possibility." And I'd say that's a rather accurate statement, because although I generally ignore all functionality in my clothing choices the possibility of me buying Canvas pieces is pretty likely.

I think their pieces are simple and pretty, and the cotton tees looks as comfortable as anything.
But what do you think, would you or wouldn't you?

Images via Canvas website

No comments: