2.05.2008

Good grammer

In my English writing course I'm taking we were assigned a persuasive essay. With each essay we write the professor has different steps before it is submitted. We start with the rough draft and then have a class for peer editing and then the final revision and submission. Today was our peer editing class for this essay.

When I got back my paper from a boy in my group and started reading the comments about content, structure and flow of my essay, I stopped. Then I started laughing. Right there, smack dab in the center of the rough copy of my essay was a paragraph of comments from him. The first sentence said, and I kid you not, "Good grammer." Ironic much?

Grammer. Grammer?? Seriously, did you mean to do that? I swear, some people make it so easy for me.
GrammAr, not grammer.

On a different note, I think I'm going to San Fran/San Jose for break and I'm pretty stoked! It's no Mexico, but it's warmer than Logan. And there's an H&M there!
On another different note, I feel like a bad American. I didn't request an absentee ballot so I couldn't vote today :(

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I think it's a secret trick to mock those who can't spell and those who have bad grammAr.

Melanie said...

At least he got close. If it were me I would have destroyed the word