3.23.2009

Justification of my college career, Part III

It's a great thing my school spirit is genuine and full-fledged because it's a little late to change my mind now. Especially when there's photo documentation of you showing your Aggie Pride for the world to see.
But really, I was just glad I managed to control the pull-an-ugly-face-in-photos urge I tend to get.




And as for our NCAA game, we lost by one point. ONE POINT?! Let's just say my frustration is the reason it hasn't been mentioned yet.

5 comments:

a.b.c said...

you look adorable! love it! I want to see these on the usu page...can I?

4 Reale said...

BA HA! Who made you do such a thing?

Nicole said...

Who knows, just some crazy friend of mine. She tends to have fire fiascoes in her kitchen I have to save her from.

Anonymous said...

Miss Brown, you are adorable!!

Holly said...

Hey Nicole, I was just surfing over from your sister's blog and found these darling pictures of you! Your blog is so creative! I love it!