4.30.2009

Photo browsing is a good way to procrastinate packing


I found this photo in my files from last summer and it made me smile.
Partly because last summer makes me smile, partly because it's obvious by my attire that I hadn't been able to make a decision when I got dressed that morning, and partly because I can tell you exactly about the day this was taken. Two friends and I drove out to Middle of Nowhere, Cache Valley, and spent the day at a farm owned by his grandfather. It was surrounded by gorgeous mountains and the most breath taking landscape you'll see.

Then we broke out the shotguns and had it out with some clay pigeons.

I'm sure this summer will be similar. Except minus the shotguns. And the goats. And hopefully the weird outfits.

3 comments:

a.b.c said...

haha- that is a weird outfit. This summer will not be amazingly fun b/c I will not be out there. But I guess you can still have a little fun.

MHB said...

We could try to find goats and shotguns if it will be more fun. How about chickens? I know someone with chickens....

Kristen said...

I'd say it's a weird outfit, but b/c of the shadow I can't tell what you are wearing...